CALL FOR LECTURERS
Undergraduate program of Business Administration (BA) of TANRI ABENG UNIVERSITY (TAU) plays a distinctive role in the educational sector of Indonesia in a way that it is committed to prepare career ready professionals, who can compete on par with or even outcompete the global business professionals. It has a vision of yielding in future Indonesian professional managers, business leaders, and active involvements in business researches that will benefit the academic entity and society in general.
In order to capitalize the vision set, this study program calls for the best talents of Indonesia to fill positions as the permanent and full-time lecturers. It offers a dynamic and aspiring environment suitable for any candidates committed to (1) cater to prepare full-fledged graduates who can readily become the future business leaders that will in turn take the economy of Indonesia to the next level; (2) contribute to pioneering business administration researches that will enhance the economic development of Indonesia; and, (3) underpin the BA-TAU’s mission to be the center of professional managers in Indonesia providing full-fledged managers ready to compete in national and global business environments.
- A Master (S2) degree, or in the process of completing his or her PhD (S3), with a minimum GPA of 3.30 in the master degree;
- Committing to high quality of teaching with excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Having an expertise or specialization in Finance and willing to teach and develop a Finance Curriculum
- Preference would be given to applicants who have had professional experiences in public and/or private sectors;
- Possessing good interpersonal skills and high personal integrity;
- Being able to work hard, independently, and in team;
- Passionate to be a full-time lecturer;
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
Please send your complete resume and supporting document (ijazah, transcript, ID Card, NPWP) email to:
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org